Registration at the NCY Motors Auto Mechanics Professional Training Center (CFP MA NCY Motors) in Five Step:
Step 1 Learn about the available training courses and how CFPMA NCY Motors works
Step 2 Choose the courses
Step 3 Compile the application file including:
- A handwritten application addressed to the Director of the Center;
- Photocopies of Identification card;
- Photocopy of the birth certificate;
- Photocopy of the diploma presented at the entrance;
- Four passport size Photos;
- Receipt of payment of application processing fees.
Step 4 Submit the application for admission file at the CFPMA NCY Motors and withdraw the Application Form to be completed.
Step 5 Application file processing
Step 6 Pass the admission interview
Step 7 If you are admitted after the previous steps, you will receive your admission file including:
- Your letter of admission
- Your registration letter
Step 8 Come to CFPMA NCY Motors and take note of:
- the rules of procedure;
- The academic calendar;
- Training program.